Location Based Mobile Advertising (LBMA)
What is Location Based Mobile Advertising (LBS)? LBS solution is using geofencing technology which defines a virtual boundary around a real-world geographical area. In doing so, a radius of interest is established that can trigger an action on a smartphone or on a tablet/phablet.
- Implementation of Big Data solution (IT infrastructure and applications)
- Innovative, unique solution (first in Hungary)
- Real-time location tracking and offer sending via SMS (98% opening rate)
- At location-based campaigns the response rate can be five times higher than with traditional marketing solutions
Mobile advertising – Why should companies add SMS to their marketing mix?
With the following example we present how much more income you can generate with our location-based marketing solution compared to traditional mobile marketing. The target group is smaller in the case of the location-based marketing because the offer is only sent to those who are at the exact location. However, the response rate is higher because the opt-in subscriber is at the right place at the right time when the offer arrives.
Location-based mobile advertising solution using geofencing
The two methods of locating the subscriber:
1. Based on an event inside the geofences
2. Based on predictive modelling (connecting people in time with exact places regarding their future movements)
Targeting the subscriber: based on demographics, interests, purchasing history and other characteristics. Opt-in subscriber database of more than 100,000 (and counting). During the registration of a specified website, it is agreed to use their location data virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area.
Relevant and useful cases
- Your restaurant/café is usually empty between 3 and 5 p.m.? Entice guests with an attractive discount right at the moment.
- You have products that will soon expire? Tell everyone nearby you are selling them 30% off.
- There is not enough space for the new season’s stock because of the previous year’s models? You can send your offer even to those who rushed through the mall and did not see the sign in the shop window.
- You have a brand new product and want to let the potential customers know about it? Tell them as soon as possible with our location-based mobile marketing solution.
- For example, you might promote dog food or pet stores at a dog park, or sports drinks around a gym, or the sponsor of a concert around an arena.
5–20 times better response rates than industry average!
Benefits for customers:
- Adding location as a dimension can increase relevancy.
- Gives more relevant offerings on their mobile phones in real time.
- Location targeting is actually a strong predictor of consumer intent.
Benefits for brands or advertisers:
- Efficient new sales channel to reach new customers.
- Measure provides a more meaningful response.
- More widespread adoption of mobile LBS can create awareness among the market.
- Increase customer loyalty.
- Marketing and success
- Harmonize company promotional channels – very important
- Premium brand should be offered in a premium promotion
- Location-based and real-time value-added possibility
B2C – on the customer’s side
With any mobile advertising strategy, it is important to determine the optimal frequency of messages.
For any mobile strategy you choose, the perfect balance should consist of important and relevant content with appropriate timing.
B2B – on the brand’s or advertiser’s side
Value-based content is one of the keys to success.
Harmonize messages between communications channels.
Special Edition of BBJ on „Innovation 2015
March 7th 2015
Printed Edition of BBJ on „Innovation 2015
Februar 28th 2015
Online edition of the weekly magazine „Budapester Zeitung“
January 12th 2015
Online edition of BBJ
October 10th 2014
Online edition about the product launch in Hungary
September 18th 2014